The library is entirely volunteer run and dependent on awesome volunteers like yourself. We need your help to keep our doors open so students can continue to discover their passion for reading.
Volunteer duties include:
- Assist students with finding books
- Check-out books for students
- Return and re-shelve books
- Monitor library to ensure its clean and organized
- Answer any questions about the space
*Volunteers MUST be CORI checked prior to working.
We are open 2 days a week (Mondays/Wednesdays) with flexible volunteer hours. Volunteers will sign up in 2 hours shifts.
Any questions? Please feel free to reach out to us!
247 Elm Street, New Bedford, MA, USA